Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RECIPE OF LIFE

Recipe of life, it was a beautiful poem which I feel I need to share here.

Read on...

Fold two hands together and express a dash of sorrow
Marinate it overnight and work on it tomorrow
Chop one grudge in tiny pieces, add several cups of love
Dredge with a large sized smile, mix with the ingredients above

Dissolve the hate within you, by doing a good deed
Cut in and help your friend, if he or she should be in need
Stir in laughter, love and kindness from the heart it has to come
Toss with genuine forgiveness and give your friends some!

The amount of people served will depend on you
It can serve the whole wide world if you really want it to!

Now, I ask myself... Has my ego become so huge that I can't even say sorry to another person??? Why I ever been so ridiculously silly that just because I don't want to apologize??? So many questions running through my head...

The Prophet S.A.W said: "If one gives charity it does not diminish his wealth, if one forgives others, Allah bestows more honor on him and if one humbles himself for Allah's sake, He exalts him higher." (Hadith Riwayat Muslim)

Allah has promised that if we decide to swallow our ego, anger and therefore we forgive others, Allah will reward us with more honor.

Right now... If I do wrong, I should apologize
If someone asks for forgiveness, I must accept the apology by granting him forgiveness.
Insya Allah...

No comments: